Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Cloud Security Engineer to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Cloud Security Engineer will establish and satisfy complex system-wide information security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands. Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies. Applies expertise to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures. Examples could include command and control-related networks. This focuses on securing different cloud computing environments, including software, platform, data, and infrastructure services.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 10 years of experience.
· Must be 8570 IAM Level 3 Compliant
· Experience with cloud computing concepts and models, as well as the high-level security issues associated with the cloud, such as encryption, access control, hypervisor security and network security.
· Experience with cloud-based data storage architectures and the controls commonly used to secure those environments, such as encryption, tokenization, data masking, data lifecycle management data rights management (DRM) technology, retention, deletion and archiving policies and ensuring the auditability of cloud data events.
· Experience with the physical and virtual security risks around cloud infrastructure. This includes the protection of virtualization platforms, communication between cloud services, implementation of audit mechanisms and the development of appropriate business continuity and disaster recovery plans around the use of cloud services.
· Experience with the application security issues found in cloud computing environments including cloud software assurance, the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and the appropriate integration of identity and access management solutions with cloud-based computing services.
· Experience with operational issues that arise from the use of cloud computing services and the management of cloud infrastructure.
· Experience with legal and regulatory issues that emerge in adopting cloud computing services. These include legal and privacy issues related to cloud computing, the impact of cloud computing on enterprise risk management programs and the auditing of cloud security controls. This includes coverage of cloud contract design, security issues related to outsourcing arrangements and the management of cloud computing vendors.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI