Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech International has an opening for Senior Security Manager, FSO is the senior security advisor and manager for the ManTech Stafford Campus. As a member of the leadership team, the Senior Security Manager, FSO responsibilities include advising corporate leadership on all security matters, developing security policies, supervising security personnel at multiple locations, training ManTech personnel on security matters and managing all aspects of the Security Department. The Senior Security Manager, FSO administers and executes a strong security program in compliance with the NISPOM and NISPOM Supplement, DoD 5105.21-M-1, NSA COMSEC Manual 3-16, DCIDs, ICDs, JAFAN and associated corporate and government policies and directives. Additionally, the Senior Security Manager, FSO is responsible for security oversight of several large operational secure facility spaces used for sensitive systems development and integration, including several large Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities.
The Senior Security Manager, FSO provides security oversight to classified contracts, develops and maintains security related policies and procedures in accordance with DoD regulations and policies, and conducts investigations into security violations. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: classified document control, physical security, access control, COMSEC management and security oversight of numerous subcontractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and provide management oversight for a large, multi classification level Classified Material Control program.
- Coordinate and provide management oversight for a Physical Security program of a multi classification level, multiple location operations campus.(IDS, ACS, PDS)
- Coordinate and provide management oversight for all Personnel Security actions both DoD collateral and DoD SCI actions in regards to contract personnel support, subcontract personnel, government support and uniformed service members associated with various contracts.
- Coordinate and provide direct management support to an operational and active NSA COR COMSEC account.
- Fully comprehend and manage Access Control policies and procedures for multiple levels of classified meeting management and facilities to include verification of PCL, need-to-know and access authorizations keeping with DD 254 relationships and national policy.
- Rotating schedule; opening week?s arrival time 0615 and closing week?s departure time 1800.
- Weekend operation support as needed.
- After hours alarm response.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive Security administration experience, including a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience; 5 years relative to National Industrial Security as a Security Manager, Assistant Facility Security Officer, or as a Facility Security Officer.
- Knowledge of supporting security disciplines, including document control, visit certifications, personnel security processing, SCI and security processes and procedures.
- Required experience with E-QIP/JPAS/ACAVS/ISFD/DIAS/SIMS.
- Specific physical security experience building and accrediting closed areas.
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM (DoD 5220.22-M), NISPOM Supplement, DCID 6/4, DCID 6/9, ICD 705, M-1 and other current government regulations pertaining to administrative, physical, and information security.
- Managing TSWA?s is a plus.
- A working knowledge of TEMPEST and TSCM programs is a plus.
- Working in joint environments with military and defense contractors.
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Highly experienced in interfacing with Government customers and executive management.
- Experience as an SSO and in SCIF management.
- Facility experience with robust connectivity across multiple security domains.
- Special Access Programs.
?ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.?