Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Cloud Data Engineer to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Cloud Data Engineer will perform one or more of the following tasks in support of computer database administration: architects, designs, oversee the development of, or administers computerized databases, installs the applicable databases onto the appropriate computer operating systems, creates databases, configure databases (for a data warehousing application), use import utilities to install databases. Includes creation of Indexes, Clusters, Snapshots, Views, and other database objects, as well as, management of Rollback Segments, Data File Size, and all the other aspects related to the performance tuning of databases. Write code for update queries, update data dictionaries as new fields are added to the database, and maintain a data correction log. Create and maintain data correction logs that identify the date the correction that was performed, tables and fields effected, submission effected, error code effected, and other pertinent metadata. Expand and update the data dictionary for the database and any related applications.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 8 years of experience.
· Possess a DBA certification (Oracle or SQL or SQLServer or comparable).
· Experience with the overall data requirements, data models, and the design of the databases and data integration solutions.
· Experience with designing and implementing AWS storage solutions which include S3, Glacier, Snowball, Import/Export.
· Experience in the migration of data to the cloud.
· Experience in the separation of data from logic.
· Experience with Dynamo or RDS.
· Experience with internal and external data sources.
· Experience with developing a plan for integrating, centralizing and maintaining all the data.
· Experience with data pipeline services.
· Experience with how the data relates to the current operations.
· Experience with the effect that proposed process changes will have on the use of data in the organization.
· Experience with how a logical design will translate into one or more physical Databases, and how the data will flow through the successive stages involved.
· Experience with database design (relational and NoSQL), data modeling, developing strategies for master data management, data integration, data organization and storage, backup, archive and recovery.
· Knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) or similar architecture frameworks are desirable for documentation.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI