Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Windows Administrator to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Windows Administrator will maintain data files and control procedures for a complex system of networked computers or for a single group of microcomputers linked to a host workstation, or mainframe. Responsible for system security and data integrity. Assigns passwords and monitors use of resources, backs up files as required and responds to management requests for information. Provides technical guidance to lesser-experienced systems administrators.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 6 years of experience.
· MS Windows Certification or comparable certification
· Experience with service desk support, monitoring, and management tools.
· Experience with DODIIS desktop operating systems Windows XP, Windows 7.
· Experience with version 2007 or newer Microsoft Business Class Applications, MS SharePoint Exchange.
· Experience with Active Directory account administration.
· Experience in administration and troubleshooting media exploitation applications.
· Experience maintaining DODIIS Video Teleconferencing Systems.
· Experience in setup, configuring and troubleshooting user desktop commercial and DoD secure telecommunications
· Experience with setting, up, configuring, and troubleshooting desktop peripherals.
· Experience with network computers system security, intrusion management and patching.
· Strong skills in fault isolation and troubleshooting information technology hardware and applications.
· Experience with virtual machine systems (VMware version 5.0 or newer)
· Must possess an active TS/SCI