Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Storage Engineer to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Storage Engineer will provide engineering, technical, and managerial direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development and implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline required to meet technical requirements. Makes recommendations and advises on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts. Performs risk assessments and analysis employing modeling and simulation techniques.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 6 years of experience.
· Data Warehousing or Storage Certification.
· In-depth technical expertise using Veritas NetBackup
· Strong working knowledge in basic storage fundamentals with an understanding of major networking concepts
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with requirement management for an agile software development life cycle
· Experience integrating products into a complex system
· Systems administration (Linux and/or Windows)
· Knowledge of AWS product offerings
· Working knowledge of many of various vendor storage management applications such as NetApp NOM and OCI
· Networking (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing)
· Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL)
· Programming / scripting (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Knowledge of DISA STIGS mission systems
· Knowledge of ICD 503 and the Risk Management Framework
· Experience with the DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
· Must possess an active TS/SCI