Position Title: SharePoint Infrastructure Architect
Position Location: Silver Spring, MD (Government Site)
Clearance: None, but must be able to meet applicable DoD 8570.01-M IAM/IAT Level III qualifications within 6 months.
- Provides high-level architectural expertise for SharePoint infrastructure.
- Advises on implementation of technology controls as they relate to SharePoint technology.
- Sets and implements standards for SharePoint infrastructure throughout organization.
- Support SharePoint implementation, and sustainment initiatives for all SharePoint instances and versions
- Provide SharePoint Architect/Subject Matter Expertise
- Provide scope planning, architecture planning and license planning of current and future projects.
- Provide technical architecture analysis including hardware, software, security, and CAC enabling, and related support. Provide single sign-on and CAC enabling security features including tools to administer user access and information access levels.
- Provide support to other team tasks including the following:
- Develop dashboards, reporting, and advanced searched capabilities.
- Provide comprehensive management reporting metrics including algorithms, data outputting, key performance indicators, and statistical displays.
- Provide configuration, maintenance support, hardware and license installation.
- Provide backups, data restores, and third level support and troubleshooting.
- Provide System Administration duties for all SharePoint Instances
- Perform SharePoint design activities for various SharePoint sites
- Develop and Create standardized SharePoint master pages
- Develop and Create custom SharePoint workflows, web Parts, and layouts per Customer requirements
- Modify SharePoint templates as needed
- Develop .asp NET code
· Bachelors degree in a technical field such as science, technology, engineering, math, computer science, or systems engineering
· 7+ years of hands-on experience with IT systems and security
· Proficiency in SharePoint Architecture, Development, and Administration
· DoD 8570.01-M IAM/IAT Level II certified (within 6 months of start date); Security+/CAP/GSLC
Desired Skills And Qualifications:
· Skilled in .asp NET code development
· Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)
· Medical IT and/or Defense Health experience. Experience with Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health & Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) a strong plus
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex SharePoint issues
· National Agency Background Check