Position Title: SharePoint Infrastructure Architect
Position Location: Silver Spring, MD (Government Site)
Clearance: None, but must be able to meet applicable DoD 8570.01-M IAM/IAT Level III qualifications within 6 months.
Provides high-level architectural expertise for SharePoint infrastructure.
Advises on implementation of technology controls as they relate to SharePoint technology.
Sets and implements standards for SharePoint infrastructure throughout organization.
Support SharePoint implementation, and sustainment initiatives for all SharePoint instances and versions
Provide SharePoint Architect/Subject Matter Expertise
Provide scope planning, architecture planning and license planning of current and future projects.
Provide technical architecture analysis including hardware, software, security, and CAC enabling, and related support. Provide single sign-on and CAC enabling security features including tools to administer user access and information access levels.
Provide support to other team tasks including the following:
Develop dashboards, reporting, and advanced searched capabilities.
Provide comprehensive management reporting metrics including algorithms, data outputting, key performance indicators, and statistical displays.
Provide configuration, maintenance support, hardware and license installation.
Provide backups, data restores, and third level support and troubleshooting.
Provide System Administration duties for all SharePoint Instances
Perform SharePoint design activities for various SharePoint sites
Develop and Create standardized SharePoint master pages
Develop and Create custom SharePoint workflows, web Parts, and layouts per Customer requirements
Modify SharePoint templates as needed
Develop .asp NET code
· Bachelors degree in a technical field such as science, technology, engineering, math, computer science, or systems engineering
· 7+ years of hands-on experience with IT systems and security
· Proficiency in SharePoint Architecture, Development, and Administration
· DoD 8570.01-M IAM/IAT Level II certified (within 6 months of start date); Security+/CAP/GSLC
Desired Skills And Qualifications:
· Skilled in .asp NET code development
· Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)
· Medical IT and/or Defense Health experience. Experience with Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health & Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) a strong plus
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex SharePoint issues