Full Time Employee
Senior Project Management Analyst (Job Number:428120)
Serves as a member of team that:
- Facilitates activities across the National System for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG) community that aids in the integration of OPIR into GEOINT
- Develops appropriate recommendations related to OPIR TCPED, RDT&E, acquisition, operations, and work force planning
- Works with NSG partners, recommends specific OPIR mission capabilities based plans and priorities in NGP-funded resource activities
- Provides OPIR SME support to senior-level decision makers
- Represents the Integration Lead and NGA in their absence
- Integration of all OPIR sources and capabilities across the IC and DoD into GEOINT
- Preparing for future capabilities, interagency coordination for planning and programming of these capabilities
- Working with NSG members and partners to implement the OPIR vision, integrating the technical efforts of Government and support personnel and developing solutions to transitional issues
- Frequently preparing senior-level correspondence and present information in a clear and concise manner to senior audiences
- Preparing technical assessments and system integration recommendations for NGA decision makers including evaluating architecture options for future space and ground systems
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or IC acquisition policy and acquisition processes.
- Familiarity with the OPIR mission. GEOINT, IC and DoD OPIR systems, intelligence processes (M) Experience with DoD intelligence processes and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience preparing DoD or IC acquisition strategy documentation and solicitation elements for multiple system/acquisition programs.
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its IC contributions.
- Demonstrated success providing long-term, direct acquisition and program management support services to NGA at the NSG Segment level.
- Masters of Science degree in Engineering Management or other management discipline.
- Familiarity with the NSG and Mission Partner architectures for NTM, Commercial, Full Motion Video, and other data types.
- Familiarity with Cloud-based computing architectures and file based data formats/standards.
- Certified as a Program/Project Management Professional or DAWIA certification (any level) in IT, PM, SPRDE, or Test or certified Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2017, 5:16:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job