full-time employee contract
ManTech International Corporation is a leading contributor to our nation?s most critical missions. We have assembled a team with some of the most talented professionals in the Intelligence Community, Federal Government, and Military Services. These engineers are passionate, innovative, and creative ? and they change how we, as a country, fight and defend on a new battlefield. We are looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. Are you up for the challenge?
Senior System Engineer
Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- The ideal candidate will have the following HF experience:
- Possess the communication skills to perform engineering analysis to recommend improvements in existing communication systems
- The candidate will also be able to apply knowledge of computing systems and software to work with computer networks, cellular technology, and understand and/work with microwave and fiber optics
- Have the ability to install programs and software to monitor network security and deploy/test and operational solution
-Outstanding written communication skills and the ability to clearly present information
- Experience supporting GOTS/COTS products (Hands-on)
- Must be willing to travel OCONUS for short term deployments
Twenty(20) years? experience as a System Engineer or in a similar type of capacity
Bachelor?s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor?s degree.
U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI w/ poly clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.