Full Time Employee
Junior Ops Research Analyst (Job Number:428369)
SAIC is currently recruiting for Junior Research Analysts to support a long term contract with the DoD. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The analyst will address PPBES issues at the tactical through strategic levels of warfare to include but not limited to the areas of Air, Space, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Maritime, Land, Homeland Defense, Missile Defense, Irregular Warfare, and Cyberspace.
- This support requires expert use of operation research techniques, mathematical modeling, and other optimizing methods to assist management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- The analyst shall complete specified tasks by developing and executing mathematically sound and defensible methodologies and approaches.
- This may include but is not limited to running excursions to baseline models, parametric analysis, developing tools/models, developing decision support software, and data research.
- The analyst shall provide support in the development and use of various algorithms and models.
- The analyst should interpret results and formulates insights and findings underpinned by the data analysis.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and 0 years related experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 18, 2017, 3:48:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job