Full Time Employee
Senior Acquisition Analyst (Job Number:428701)
Candidate will perform critical Acquisition Management and Contract analysis of major DoD contracts and provides recommendations to ensure program success. Provide contract analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participates as a member of the overall Division in meeting its contract goals and objectives.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports and drafts program milestone related documentation to ensure compliance with all aspects of the DoD and SECNAV 5000 series directives.
- Supports the development of program acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategy Reports (ASR), Procurement Initiation Document (PID), Statement of Work (SOW), funding documents, contract awards, agreements, and Acquisition Program Baseline Agreements (APBA).
- Assess program procedures, practices, philosophies, and documentation for compliance with specifications, contracts, and mission requirements.
- Attends, participates, supports, analyzes, provides input, develops, prepares and reports on briefs, point papers, reports, correspondence, meetings, conferences, and review boards.
- Utilizes business and technical methodologies to provide support of hardware, software and service acquisition and life cycle management for pre-award and post-award procurements and contract awards.
- Participates in meetings and supports specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Monitoring contract ceiling vs expenditures.
- Receiving and recording CDRLs for associated contracts.
- Will draft PID/PR?s within Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP)
- Requesting funding/matching funds traceability to operations
- Candidate will received, monitor and perform reconciliation of contractor financial voucher data; analyze the financial information and provide recommendations based on that analysis to the Government Acquisition Lead.
- Candidate will provide direct support for data calls to the Government Acquisition Lead.
- Will be required to attend meetings and assist with representing the Acquisition team on a variety of topics.
- Candidate may also serve as a Team Lead which will be responsible for providing ?leadership? to the Acquisition contractor team and assisting/mentoring team members when necessary.
- If assigned as Team lead candidate would be responsible for ensuring that all team members meet all required deadlines.
- Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
- BS/BA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline. or AS degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline and 4 additional years of (Total of 10 Years) experience.
- At least six (6) years of experience related to systems acquisition, including logistics, research and development, configuration management or systems analysis/design.
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: program management, systems engineering, system acquisition, financial management, test and evaluation or integrated logistics support.
- Demonstrated knowledge, and/or familiarity with the DoD and SECNAV 5000 acquisition series, Federal and DoD acquisition regulations and PPBE process.
- Has demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: system acquisition, acquisition documentation, configuration management, risk analysis and Government furnished equipment (GFE) or Government furnished information (GFI.) Secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2017, 8:47:32 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job