Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Linux Administrator to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Linux Administrator will maintain data files and control procedures for a complex system of networked computers or for a single group of microcomputers linked to a host workstation, or mainframe. Responsible for system security and data integrity. Assigns passwords and monitors use of resources, backs up files as required and responds to management requests for information. Provides technical guidance to lesser-experienced systems administrators.
· Must possess a Bachelor?s Degree and 6 years of experience.
· Linux Certification or comparable certification
· Experience working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.X, 6.X, or 7.X with a strong command-line interface (CLI) skillset.
· Experience securing Linux systems, including conducting regular patches and updates and configuring iptables.
· Experience remotely administering Linux systems both in the datacenter and in forward-deployed locations.
· Experience troubleshooting Linux systems in a networked environment.
· Familiarity with at least one common scripting language such as Python, Perl, bash, etc.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI