full-time employee contract
· System and network administration roles, responsible for analyzing, developing and maintaining requirements, engineering
and developing test networks diagrams and configuration plans, and building test configurations and deployable kits.
· Perform Technical Control of circuits and network in the Distributed Network Control Center (DNCC). Coordinate with Network Operations Centers (NOCs) for circuit connectivity, outages and restoral issues.
· Perform circuit actions, network troubleshooting and coordination with associated NOCS. Coordinate, generate, manage, and track circuit actions RFS and TSO messages.
· Manage, maintain, and patch classified and unclassified servers and network management tools.
· Manage and perform network and system administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of the NIPRNet and SIPRNet
premise routers for the test enclaves, CFBLNet customer edge router, configuration control, management, and maintenance of the DREN router.
· Perform infrastructure installation support as directed. Develop and update as built network diagrams of the DNCC copper and fiber optical circuits.
· Assist users; troubleshoot network issues in CONUS and OCONUS networks supported by the DNCC.
· Developed network diagrams and configurations in support of Coalition, NATO, and Joint interoperability tests scenarios and coordinate with test officers for review and validation of diagrams and other support needed.
· Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot the JITC Dense Wave Division Multiplexer (DWDM) ring, Multi-Services Transport Platform (MSTP) and Sonnet Multi Service Protocol Processor (MSPP). Maintain COMSEC keys and update devices monthly and as required for testing.
· Support tests, exercise events, and different Communities of Interest (COI) networks. Support Joint Interoperability tests,
Combined Interoperability tests, NATO Tactical Data Link Interoperability tests.
· Conduct site surveys and develop bill of materials.
· Maintain COMSEC keys and update devices monthly and as required for testing.
· Passport required in support of OCONUS travel to exercises.
· Security+ certification.
· Network+ certification
· Fiber optics certification
· System and network administration skills
· Multiplexing expertise