full-time employee contract
ManTech is currently seeking junior to mid-level analysts to provide program management and financial analyst support to government program managers within the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in support of ongoing R&D programs. Applicants must possess the ability to communicate effectively and have excellent verbal and written skills. Candidates should be self-starters capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
· Manage and monitor program budget execution and perform tracking analysis of commitments, obligations and disbursement performance
· Assist in the preparation of phase/expenditure program plans
· Prepare financial information for briefings, presentations, and status reports
· Expertise in financial tracking, creating MIPRs/PRs, and financial analysis is required.
· Experience with DARPA Financial tools, and the MIPR/PR process is desired.
· Candidates with TS/SCI clearances are highly desired.
· Previous experience in providing direct support to Program Managers at DARPA is highly desirable.
· Excellent organization, communication and coordination are required.
· Must be able to handle a wide variety of tasks, such as financial support and general programmatic actions
· US citizenship and Secret clearance
· Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Experience with DoD financial system(s) and processes
· Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) system experience is highly desirable
· Experience with DARPA programs highly desirable