full-time employee contract
· Excellent organization, communication and coordination are required.
· Must be able to handle a wide variety of tasks, such as financial support and general programmatic actions.
· Technical evaluations, briefing and report preparation
· Program administration, including schedule management, development of technical analyses, identification of technology gaps, technical risk management, project cost estimation, technology transfer efforts, as well as supporting technical reviews
· Attending and organizing program reviews/site visits/field tests
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
· US citizenship and Secret clearance
· Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Previous experience in providing direct support to Program Managers at DARPA is highly desirable.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project
· Demonstrated attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills - both written (to include PowerPoint) and oral
· Self-starter who is willing to both take the lead and provide support in a team role in a complex, fast-paced, cross-disciplinary work environment
· Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests
· Flexible and readily adaptable to change
· Previous experience with DARPA and/or the USMC is a plus
Other Skills Preferred:
· A background in operations research or planning, a PMP certification, and experience with cloud computing are desirable.