Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you?ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Systems Engineer and Enterprise Architect to join our team in the St. Louis area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsible for planning, organizing and implementation of all aspects of enterprise architecture. You will develop open source, enterprise infrastructure, applications, systems, or enterprise integration solutions, including tiered, virtualized, and cloud-based environments. Develop as-is and to-be architecture, including DoDAF views.
· Requires Bachelor?s degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or Math) or equivalent, and twelve to fifteen years of related experience in Information Technology and Five or more years Systems Engineering
· Performing Enterprise Cross Domain Build Out and provide Analyses of Alternatives
· Development and design of architectures to optimize infrastructure
· Facilitate Architecture Review Boards
· Implement approved design and work to transition to Mission Systems Teams upon Completion
· Security+ or equivalent certification to meet DoD 8570.1M requirements for IAT Level II required CISSP preferred and required within 6 months of start.
· Requires a strong background in Cyber Projects that are hardware and software related and networking, switching, routing, and network security, as this position will also help track and diagnosis network performance issues and develop a network performance profiles
· ITIL Foundations desired
Clearance requirements: Top Secret SCI Clearance and will require random or intermittent polygraph.