Full Time Employee Contractor
**This position is located in Dahlgren, VA.**
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The CI Agent shall provide CI, support to MDA RDA programs, test and evaluation, fielding, and deployment of the BMDS. Support is required at the following locations as identified by the Security and Intelligence Directorate: Wake Island, Hawaiian Islands, Wallops Island, Cape Canaveral, FL; Point Mugu, CA; Reagan Test Site, Kwajalein, M.I.; Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF), Kauai, HI; Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, HI; Kodiak, AK; White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), NM; Vandenberg AFB, CA; Edwards AFB, CA; and Point Hueneme, CA; throughout the State of Alaska, Middle East, Europe and Far East. The CI Agent shall assist with gathering CI information from the Intelligence Community (IC), law enforcement (LE) and CI community. The CI Agent shall conduct CI preliminary inquiries pursuant to DoD Instruction O-5240.21 and CI Division Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). The CI Agent shall assist in the implementation of the CI Awareness and Reporting (CIAR) consistent with DoD Instruction 5240.6.
· Perform operational and investigative Liaison with Federal, State and local CI, intelligence, and LE agencies within their assigned regions. Report findings through verbal and written feedback.
· Coordinate with Federal, state, and local CI, intelligence, and LE communities through exchanges or obtaining criminal, terrorist or FISS threat information. Keep MDA leadership apprised of threats to personnel, facilities, information, technologies, and activities worldwide through verbal and written feedback, reports, meetings, and briefings.
· Perform CI officer function and create reports and updates on CI inquiries for submission to management and external customers.
· Conduct defensive CI operations for MDA tests and evaluation activities. Prepare and deliver end of day reports on site and After Action Reports (AARs).
· Conduct defensive CI operations during MDA conferences and events. Prepare and deliver end of day reports on site and After Action Reports (AARs).
· Coordinate with programs and MDA Program Protection organizations for the identification of Critical Program Information (CPI).
· Perform ad hoc Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) level discovery, research, preparation, and delivery of documentation to MDA Headquarters, NCR within three hours of notification.
? Bachelor?s Degree with 10+ years of experience.
? CI Agents must have received a DoD or accredited CI course for certification.
· CI Investigations, interviewing, briefing and debriefing
· Investigative report writing and interpersonal skills with senior leadership, peers and subordinates.
· Background in supply chain risk management, especially as it pertains to specific threats directed at the supply chain and countermeasures.
· DoD Military or civilian CI background, NCIS, OSI, Marine CI, 902nd
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DOD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years.
Keywords: counterintelligence agent, counterintelligence operations