Full Time Employee
Program Control Analyst (Job Number:429328)
Is meaningful work important to you? Be part of a team that makes a difference!
Join SAIC with employee?s worldwide providing technology and software professional support to the government and commercial customers. Operating from a base of support in Chantilly, Virginia, we are a leader in defense solutions and services, whose people provide thought leadership, customer knowledge, Technical skill and flawless execution to deliver outstanding mission performance.
The candidate will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organizations.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of tasks moderate in scope and complexity. Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and follows established procedures while contributing to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillable, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
- Provide accurate sources of revenue data for inclusion in quarterly forecast exercises.
- Ability to build and maintain bottom?s up estimate at completions on all project types, meet deadlines for submissions, certifications and provide management with ongoing status of EACs.
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), and detailed Budgets as contractually required.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all Corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract financials. Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance or above.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance,
Accounting, Business Administration and 3 + years of Project Control or related experience is
Required OR Master?s Degree and one year of experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Candidates must possess a strong background working with multiple contract
Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time
and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts. This position requires a working knowledge of Government Contracting, the Project Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment. Ability to learn new process tools, multi-task and remain unflustered by competing time, project manager, SOX and management requirements.
REASONING SKILLS: Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes. Possess ability to prepare and present ?what-if? scenarios.
VERBAL & WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Prefer working knowledge of Cost Point and Cognos.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the Technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2017, 1:51:28 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job