Full Time Employee
.Net Developer (Job Number:429362)
- SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer to provide support on-site in the Mark Center in working as part of contract team with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation (CAPE) Information Management and Analysis Group (IMAG).
- The candidate will:
- Provide software analysis, design, and development for personnel and financial management systems in support of OSD CAPE?s mission.
- Use the IMAG methodology of Feature Driven Development (FDD) for developing business tools and services.
- Serve as lead or key member in the further development of the following mission critical systems written in Sencha ExtJS and a .NET Server Service:
- Contract Request System (CRS)
- Funding Request System (FRS)
- Contract Management System (CMS)
- Employee Recognition Awards (ERA)
- Training Management System (TMS)
- Budget Acquisition Tracking System (BATS)
- Document Control Library (DCLS)
- Emergency Contact List (ECL)
- Generate ad-hoc queries that utilize a diverse set of data inputs to generate customer requested reports upon request.
- Design, develop, and deploy these ad-hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain and enhance the Administrative Data System (ADS), a mission critical personnel management system developed using Microsoft Access that utilizes a Microsoft SQL Server Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and 5 years relevant experience or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge in systems, policies, procedures, personnel, and decision support data in order to provide useful business process applications and tools used by CAPE personnel
- Experience in the following:
- Level 3: Microsoft .Net (C# and/or vb.net)
- Level 4: HTML, HTML 5
- Level 2: Sencha Extjs 4+
- Level 3: Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Level 4: Microsoft ASP
- Level 4: Microsoft Access 2007+
- Level 4: VB/VBA, Vbscript
- Level 3: XML, XSLT
- Level 3: MS Office Suite
- Level 1: EMC eRoom
- Security+ Certification
- Previous experience working with OSD CAPE offices.
- Previous experience working in the Joint Service Provider environment.
- Previous experience working in a controlled software development/deployment environment.
- Previous experience in a military/DoD environment desired but not required.
- Candidates must possess a Secret Clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2017, 5:10:58 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job