Full Time Employee
CCVT Assessors (Job Number:429483)
SAIC has an immediate need to hire multiple CCVT Assessors in support of an MDA contract.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting technical aspects of cybersecurity assessments, particularly Cybersecurity RMF Controls Validation Testing and have an understanding of DOD Testing tools and techniques, as well as knowledge of DISA STIGs and IAVM requirements.
- This is a technical cybersecurity position, which requires solving complex technical cybersecurity issues.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Top Secret with current SCI eligibility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Capable of executing all tasks and leading sub-tasks of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) validation testing.
- 10 years of IT experience, of which 5 years must be in advanced IAT functions.
- Detail-oriented and mission-focused.
- DOD 8140/8570 IAT II certification (GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA- Security) or higher is required.
- Capable of traveling up to 30%
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- C|EH, CISA, or GSNA certification
- Certificate of training/course completion in current or recent versions of Windows, Unix/Linux, ACAS/Nessus, NMAP, and eMASS.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2017, 3:06:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job