Full Time Employee
Cyber Operations Analyst (Job Number:429440)
SAIC is hiring a Cyber Operations Analyst in Arlington, VA
Operations Analyst performs staff coordination and conducts detailed technical analysis. Support may include analysis to streamline information-flow, improve business processes, improve cyber defense capabilities, and provide direct support to executives. The Operations Analyst will function as part of a small team in a time-compressed environment. Duties may require periodic CONUS travel.
Daily activities include:
- Researches and analyzes cybersecurity capabilities to satisfy data protection requirements
- Evaluates issues against the Customer?s operational requirements
- Assists with the implementation of security solutions
- Researches, develops requirements, evaluates, tests and implements new or improved information solutions
- Draft point papers, memoranda, positions papers, issues analyses, briefings, and research and analysis products as required documenting analysis for Government approval
- Support the development and review of strategic and operations plans, concept and orders, including cyber defense elements of numbered Operational Plans and names Cyberspace Operations orders.
- Supports strategic planning activities, identification of cyberspace operations capability gaps within the plans, concepts, and orders associated with these planning activities, and technical analysis of potential material and non-material solutions
- Coordinates with Joint Staff directorates, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), combatant commands, Services, and external agencies for strategic and operational plans, concepts, orders, analytical products, requests for information, and other staff actions.
- Bachelor?s (BA or BS) degree in a technical field
- Minimum of 7-9 years of experience
- Strong military operational background and experience required
- IAT OR IAM Level II OR III required and DoD 8570/8140 IAM Level III Certification (CISSP, GSLC, or CISM) is preferred
- Staff experience at a Combatant Command (COCOM), Major Command or Joint Staff & leadership experience in ground maneuver forces and Combat experience in CENTCOM AOR is a plus
- Strong communications and writing skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative support
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, and briefing senior officers.
- Strong Microsoft Office and experience
- Knowledge of and Experience with Cyber Security Endorsements
- Experience with Cross Domain Solutions
- Knowledge or and Experience with Cyber Strategic Engagements
- Experience with Capabilities Requirements
- Experience with Forces and Strategy
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET/SCI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 28, 2017, 7:01:30 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job