Crypto Spec Developer Position (Job Number:429547)
Information Assurance equipment/system development ? secure system development
- Knowledgeable in high assurance encryptor development and infrastructure hardening to support the HAIPE development team.
- Candidates have a minimum of 5 years network infrastructure security experience and ten years of combined security and communications experience.
IEEE 802.3 C++ Python Write Spec for Coders
Intermediate Security Engineer (labor category)
The individuals required to fulfill the requirements of this labor category shall possess at least 8 years of experience and must demonstrate proficiency and knowledge in all of the following areas. In lieu of 8 years of experience, the Contractor shall have an Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, Master's Degree ,plus 3 years of experience or an Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, Bachelor's Degree, plus 5 years of experience and must demonstrate proficiency and knowledge in all of the following areas:
- Network and Network Management Protocols
- Network Architecture Design, Deployment, Accreditation and Operation
- Information Theory
- IP Security and HAIPE (HAIPE design and/or development and/or implementation and/or requirements - Risk Assessment
- Covert Channel and Traffic Flow Analysis
- Development of High Assurance cryptographic devices
- HAIPE Users or Implementers Working Groups
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 1, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job