Full Time Employee Contractor
Provides management, customers, and sub-contractors with logistics technology and information that ensures effective and economical support for products, service, equipment and systems. Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, and related information to identify and document maintenance and support requirements. Reviews engineering designs and analyzes equipment characteristics. Develops and prepares manuals, bulletins, and information systems to provide logistics support.
1. Must have a background in United States Air Force Material control associated with flight line maintenance, operations, and or general aircraft, or equivalent
2. Preferred Level 7 / Craftsman experience from the USAF
3. Bachelors Degree in relating to the position.
4. Experience working overseas preferred.
5. Proficiency in keeping detailed records, writing detailed reports, and providing detailed presentation to command level staff and program management personnel.
?ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.?