Full Time Employee
Cyber Operations SME (Job Number:429807)
SAIC has an opening for a Cyber Operations SME who will provide technical and analytical Support to the 24th Air Force and its associated units Air Forces Cyber (AFCYBER), Joint Forces HQ Cyber (JFHQ-C), 624th Operations Center (OC), 318th Operations Support Squadron (OSS) and the 5th Combat Communications Group (CCG) staffs.
Daily activities for the Cyber Operations SME include:
- Provides expert consultative Support to a functional technical area
- Develop solutions to complex problems and identify the technological or programmatic solution to issues.
- Serves as SME, possessing in-depth knowledge On subjects relating to the conduct, activities, governance, business practices, or operation of 24th AF
- Provides extensive technical knowledge and analysis of exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective development and implementation of solutions
- Provides technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems
- Works independently without supervision
- Initiates action for providing expert Support analysis, and research into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts On unusually complex technical problems and provides innovative and ingenious solutions
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters and fifteen (16) years or more of related experience; PhD and seven (7) years of related experience
- Requires a DoD 8570 IAM Level III (CISSP) certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2017, 7:54:35 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-LACKLAND AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job