Subject Matter Expert III (Material and Training Requirements) (Job Number:429992)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Material and Training Requirements Subject Matter Expert to work with a NAVY customer in Suffolk, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- The successful candidate will analyze specific Fleet Headquarters equipment and training requirements, integrate with programmed equipment and training, and align to functions that are necessary to meet Mission Essential Tasks (METs), that focus to individual or core task actions.
- The contractor will be required to use current United States Fleet Forces (USFF) documents to compile pertinent systematic maintenance and operator tasks, and align to a matrix of core equipment and maintenance standards.
- This matrix will benefit all Maritime Operation Centers (MOCs) worldwide, and therefore must be aligned with the entire Navy. This will require in-depth knowledge of the Navy's Maritime Operational Center (MOC) CONOPS, and Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR) Type Commander’s responsibilities.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree AND 15 years of senior Navy operational experience in maritime missions/functions/tasks, with working knowledge of the coordination between the tactical and operational level of war
- 10 years of experience in Material and Training Requirements
- Robust working knowledge of Navy, naval, and joint concepts and the processes through which they were derived
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2017, 11:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SUFFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job