full-time employee contract
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great nation's security.
ManTech is currently seeking experienced Windows Systems Administrators for a cutting edge program in Washington, DC.
Candidates must currently possess a SECRET clearance.
ManTech seeks several self-starting individuals with the technical and general professional skills required to support development, maintenance, and continual upgrades of a multi-OS environment supporting the United States Naval Observatory network modernization project. Serving on-site with the client?s government and contractor staff members, the candidate must demonstrate the following skills, experience, and credentials:
1) Demonstrated expertise in the domains of information assurance (IA) and RHEL 7 with SELinux environment computing.
2) Experience applying Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) to RHEL systems.
3) Experience reviewing security findings (e.g., from ACAS/Nessus Scans, HBSS Reports, IPS events), researching solutions, and applying configuration or architecture changes to remediate or mitigate the findings.
4) Experience patching RHEL systems.
5) Experience troubleshooting and administering RHEL systems.
6) Demonstrated strength in bash scripting.
1) Experience working within a large, technically oriented workplace.
2) Understanding of segmented Local Area Networks.
3) Experience implementing DNS BIND.
4) Experience implementing Sendmail.
5) Experience implementing Yellowdog Update Manager (YUM)
6) Experience implementing LVM storage.
Degrees: Bachelor?s degree in an appropriate field or equivalent experience.
Major Certifications: RHCE preferred. CompTIA Security+ required.
Years of Experience: 8.