Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
· Ability to follow instruction
· Good communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team
· Ability to move up to 50 lbs
· Clean and sanitize production equipment and areas in a timely manner
· Assemble/disassemble equipment as required
· Rinse and clean all conveyors, rollers, hoppers, etc with high pressure hoses
· Clean and rinse drains in assigned areas
· Clean, rinse, and sanitize all tools and utensils
· Remove all excess water, grease, and other material as required
· Perform general housekeeping in accordance to 5s
· Follow LOTO procedures
· May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Knowledge of GMP?s and plant safety
· Ability to be LOTO certified
· Understanding of damage/loss
· Knowledge of 5s principles
· Knowledge of chemical awareness MSDS
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience Required: Minimum 3 months production or related experience preferred.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.