M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation?s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean?s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Electronics Technician III will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Install and maintain electronic security systems with experience on various systems and with multiple customer programs
- Understand and analyze design documentation and system data to plan and execute installation and maintenance activities
- Identify installation and maintenance activities and determine execution durations
- Complete high quality device and component installation activities and maintenance activities
- Participate in configuration of servers, workstations, panels and other programmable components
- Execute testing to verify high quality installations
- Execute testing to identify and correct system problems at component and system levels as part of system sustainment activities
- Install system raceway
- Install system cabling
- Terminate and test system cabling and all components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels and all mounting hardware components
- Meet all attendance requirements and working hours of the assignment
- Communicate effectively with supervisors
- Communicate effectively with subordinates
- Incorporate, follow and reinforce all required safety practices at all times
- Participate in creation, updates, and management of project schedules
- Identify potential project risks and manage to mitigate
- Track, document and analyze for productivity improvements
- Perform design drawing take-offs and participate in material order preparation
- Complete detailed and accurate as-built, testing, and quality control documentation
- Participate in logistics planning for personnel and equipment
- Perform as a reliable contact for field operations with the customer representatives?
Specific position requirements are as follows:
- Eight (8) years of electronics security installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- HS diploma or GED
- Formal Electronics Training as follows:
- Military Electronics Training (minimum 720 classroom hours) or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to travel to and around the San Jose / San Francisco Bay area on a daily basis.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum Secret level clearance?
Specific desired experience, skills and certifications are as follows:
- CCURE 9000 System Installer/Maintainer Training Certification