full-time employee contract
The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) maintains the third largest fleet of F-15's in the world after the American and Japanese Air Forces. Incorporated into the RSAF is an elite group of "F-15 Maintainers" supporting flight operations, maintenance, and boasts an extensive system of training schools. A position in our group provides you the ability to be a part of a great team, gain international experience, and meaningfully contribute to global security.
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team. By applying to this opportunity you acknowledge that you have read the duties, qualifications, and requirements for the position and find that you qualify to be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze malfunctions and inspect, install, maintain and troubleshoot integrated avionic instrument and flight control systems at the organizational level (OM)
• Advise on organizational level avionic instrument and flight control systems activities
• Analyze performance and isolate malfunctions of integrated avionics instruments and flight control systems
• Remove, align, install, harmonize, bore sights and conduct check outs of integrated avionic instruments and flight control systems
• Inspect integrated avionic instruments and flight control systems
• Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees
• Document all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures
• Order and receive parts
• Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related AFSC: 2A3X4 / 2A3X1 Fighter Aircraft Integrated Avionics or equivalent (4,or equivalent,of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level as and F-15 Avionics Systems Specialist.
• In addition, a minimum of one-year experience in performing supervising functions of B-Shop is also desirable.
• The use and interpretation of intermediate level test equipment is also desirable.