Executive Administrative Assistant (Job Number:430658)
- SAIC is seeking Executive Administrative Assistants to provide support on-site as part of contract team with the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Strategic Capabilities Office (OSD/SCO).
- The candidate will:
- Provide program support personnel on-site at the SCO. These program support personnel shall perform both general office duties (e.g., answering telephones, typing, and filing) and advanced Administrative support activities that require independent judgment and a thorough knowledge of policies and procedures (e.g., Pentagon level interface, setting up and completing travel for the SCO staff.) Program support personnel shall be familiar with PC-based software packages including, but not limited to, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Calendar, Project, Internet Explorer, and Access), and Adobe Reader.
- Be familiar with Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Be responsible for tracking and coordinating all taskers/drills/exercises within the office to ensure no deadlines are missed.
- Be responsible for arranging travel for Government personnel in the DTS, including preparing authorizations and vouchers (local and non-local). Invitational orders may also be required, as well as international travel.
- Be responsible for managing office leadership calendars, organizing office-level meetings, coordinating website updates, facilitating transmission of clearances.
- Facilitate external meetings, working groups, and technical and operational challenge interchange meetings. Duties include agenda production.
- Be required to assist with classified communications such as arrangement and logistics involved with classified video conferences and teleconferences.
- Be responsible to take on Administrative tasking as required.
Experience Preferred/Required Skills:
- Senior Position - A minimum of ten (20) years of recent and relevant executive assistance or office management experience
- Mid-Level Position - A minimum of fifteen (15) years of recent and relevant executive assistance or office management experience
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Degree requirement waived in lieu of significant recent and relevant work experience: minimum of five (5) years? active duty military or minimum of five (5) years? experience.
- SECRET security clearance.
- Knowledge and understanding of the DoD and the Military Departments
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and be independently motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and/or other equivalent program management tools.
- Experience working with DoD, Joint Staff, the Military Departments, Service Program/Project Offices.
- Location - DARPA building/Arlington, VA
- No travel is required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 11, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job