Financial SETA (Job Number:430662)
The subcontractor shall provide 0.5 FTE SETA effort to assist and provide the Program Manager with Financial and Program Administrative support:
- Administration and tracking of multiple program contracts, multiple seedling contracts, and multiple other government agency and FFRDC tasks including financial oversight, monitoring program milestones, and assisting with document preparation and coordination.
- Programmatic tracking, deliverable collection, analysis and logging, communications with performers and support personnel, and task scheduling.
- Preparation of briefings and reports, managing program documentation, archiving, and records management.
- Planning and execution of program meetings, workshops, teleconferences and conferences.
- Participate in the administration of source selection activities such as proposal intake and processing, quality assurance, logistics management, archiving, distribution of materials, coordination of meetings, and data consolidation and reporting.
- Reporting and analysis of the use of program funds, including tracking, metrics, and data entry.
- Tracking and reporting milestones and goals of the program and performers.
- Document and track government property, equipment, deliverables and inventory.
- Coordination and review of pre-publication and program documentation.
- Support the PM for actions as appropriate in support of the program or seedling.
- The Program SETA is also required to provide support to Senior Leadership on data calls. Data calls are government leadership inquiries into program events, progress, finances, etc., which are nominally an hour per week.
- This SETA shall provide financial administration and programmatic support for new concepts beyond the Genetically Variable Peptide Program, including support of seedlings and other work in related areas.
Labor Qualifications The Financial and Program Administrative Support SETA personnel shall possess the common Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) listed under the base IDIQ SOO (Section 2.1) and meet the education and professional qualifications listed below:
- Years? experience in program or business administration and support activities, or experience in financial support, tracking and management, and/or budget support
- Bachelors? degree in finance, business, or project management related fields, or a Bachelors? degree in any field and 9 (nine) years work experience that demonstrates equivalent financial and/or program management skills desired, but not required
- Working knowledge and experience being in or around a federal contracting environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent records management and administrative skills
- Strong ability to work in a professional teaming environment
- Creative problem solving skills
- Previous experience at IARPA, DARPA, or other IC agencies is desired, but not required
- Experience in project or program management is desired, but not required
- Must possess a TS/SCI with Poly to start.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 14, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job