Full Time Employee
Intelligence Analyst/Linguist (Russian), Fort Belvoir VA. (Job Number:430957)
SAIC is currently seeking Intelligence Analysts (SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT, All-Source, IMINT, GEOINT, etc.) with DLAB 2/2 Language Capability (or comparable proficiency level).
If selected, candidates will support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM), who executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi- discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition Commands and the U.S. Intelligence Community. Intelligence Analysts manage the generation, approval, and population of data in databases, ensuring that they can be used to satisfy customer requirements. Analysts have access to relevant databases and make qualitative decisions about data.
They have a wide range of product/data knowledge and understand the capabilities and limitations of the relevant systems to support the extraction, analysis, and finishing of in-house, co-production, commodity, and contract data.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Active TS//SCI security clearance.
- Six (06) years? of relevant experience.
- Bachelor?s degree or four additional years? experience in lieu of degree.
- 2/2 DLAB Score (or comparable proficiency). Additional preferred experience:
- SAIC gives preference to U.S. military veterans. https://www.saic.com/about/join-us/for-military- professionals/
- Candidates with experience in Intelligence Analysis in direct support to operations (military or government) will receive strong consideration for this position and may qualify for additional compensation depending on the nature of the experience and the extend of the applicant?s qualifications. Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), All Source Intelligence.
Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage information within databases, relational databases, and other cloud data storage structures to satisfy routine customer requirements.
- Select and apply methods and techniques to generate, to approve, and to populate moderately complex data for databases. Evaluate data quality and determine data availability.
- Apply broad knowledge of products, data, and systems to support the extraction, analysis, and finishing of geospatial data. Prepare and validate data for web publishing.
- Organize data properties and relationships according to a system of categories.
- Create models or simulations of the intersection of data categories to enable data decisions and determine potential risk and risk mitigation.
- Develop an understanding of customer requirements; recommend specific data sources and types to satisfy mission needs.
- Manage data projects to address key component challenges and priorities
- Synchronize data from numerous sources; develop data taxonomy to support integration into intelligence products.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2017, 3:46:11 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-Fort Belvoir
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job