full-time employee contract
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S.Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
As the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company, ManTech will provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force in systems, equipment, and training,also provide dedicated maintenance manning to the RSAF.
***Must be a United States Citizen***
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Inspects, repairs, maintains, troubleshoots, services and modifies aircraft and related support equipment; ? maintains aircraft forms and records; performs crew chief, expediter, flight chief, line chief and maintenance staff functions; and supervises tactical aircraft and related support equipment repairs.
1. Launch/Recovery and inspection of F-15 aircraft.
2. Perform periodic inspections and scheduled maintenance of F-15 aircraft.
3. Fueling/defueling operations and aircraft servicing operations.
4. Corrosion control procedures.
5. Aircraft ground movement operations..
6. Maintaining aircraft flight documents and associated forms.
7. Maintaining aircraft technical orders and publications.
8. Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level.
Qualifications and Experience:
1· High School Graduate/USAF Technical School or Civil Equivalent
2. Professional / Specialty: F-15 Air Plane General (APG-Crew Chief)
3. Total Number of years: 5; Years in Skill Level (if required): 3
4. Proficient in Launch/Recovery and inspection of F-15 aircraft.
5. 2.Proficient in associated servicing of F-15 aircraft.
6. 3.Knowledge of power plant/avionics/pneudraulics/environmental systems of F-15 aircraft.
7. 4.Proficient in maintaining associated aircraft documentation.