Risk Management Lead (Job Number:431024)
The EDIS Risk Management Lead is responsible for managing the teams and coordinating priorities for assessing, understanding, managing, and mitigating risk across the EDIS program and associated missions for satellite command and control ground station operations. The Risk Management Lead supports Sustainment Operations and Engineering teams through assessment of plans, documentation, and concepts of operations to identify risks and opportunities and help develop mitigation plans and courses of action. The Risk Management Lead is responsible for establishing, disseminating, and implementing a program-wide Risk Management Plan (RMP).
- Develop, maintain, and implement the EDIS RMP
- Support the government Risk and Opportunity Management Program
- Review, support, and assess system requirements, test plans, and transition plans for technical, mission, cost, schedule, and constraint risk
- Participate in Engineering Review events
- Support Cybersecurity assessments and audits
- Develop Analysis of Alternatives, risk mitigation plans, and opportunity studies related to risk assessments
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Solid Experience with development, maintenance and implementation of a risk management program
- Experience supporting cyber security assessment and audits
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 22, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job