Enterprise Architect (Job Number:431176)
1. Analyze and recommend architecture design and changes for the entire Corps of Engineers IT infrastructure
2. This includes architecting a plan for:
a. 38,000 users,
b. 16,000 locations,
c. 41 Districts and divisions
d. USACE Headquarters,
e. 2 data centers
3. Recommendations for moving to a Cloud computing architecture
4. Recommendations for maintain network architecture that is state of the art
5. Recommendations for information technology for mobile platforms including barges, ships, etc. that will include microwave and satellite technology
6. Recommendations for rapidly- deployable technology for natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, etc.
7. Interfaces to other Government agencies such as DHS, FEMA, etc.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: Secret
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and Enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job