Action Officer/Liaison (Job Number:431129)
SAIC is seeking an Action Officer/Liaison to provide technical and ad hoc support the Senior Liaison coordination staff. This support includes providing near continuous action item status, participate and run various internal and external meeting, arranging and coordinating Liaison visits, coordinating presentation requirements, attending staff meetings, and other meetings as directed. Review Intelligence Community (IC) policies/documents, and provide highlights of mission pertinent sections to primary customer, and other members of the customer?s organization as appropriate. Compose meeting minutes and formal record traffic (cable) summaries and event coordination/planning documents as necessary.
A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Writing position papers.
- Preparing operational tradeoff positions and analyses.
- Preparing and delivering briefings.
- Assisting with administrative and logistical arrangements for meetings as needed.
- Participation in working groups.
- Attending interagency forums as directed.
- Validating requirements and data entry for development of an operational database.
- Track, file, close, and achieve office Liaison actions initiated by both internal and external organizations to include assigning, coordinating, consolidating and evaluating group responses in order to present a polished, timely and accurate product to the customer.
- Prepare presentations for customer at various reviews, perform other duties as required to support the customer?s mission.
- Minimum of 14 years direct relevant IC work experience including tradecraft, operations, Liaison activities, and cable writing.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with complex communication and writing, including experience drafting senior-level talking points and briefings.
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer culture and history, organizational skills and ability to track multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to track and meet deadlines. (Critical skill)
- Bachelor?s degree or higher in: computer science, government policy, information technology, information security, information management, communications, or other related fields of study.
- Active TS SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, coordinate, and facilitate activities related to cyber and digital issues.
- Awareness and understanding of emerging global political, social, and economic issues that would affect customer objectives.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of Systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 29, 2017, 5:26:01 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job