Cybersecurity Engineer II: DCISE Support Analyst Principal (Job Number:431386)
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC currently has a full- time position for a Cyberspace Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) J3, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate communicates complex programmatic Cyber planning information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists. Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command?s Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command?s external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DoD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners. Evaluates and conducts development of Cyberspace Operations (CO) requirements and assists in creating CO Lines of Operations (LOO). DCISE Support Analyst will assist in the protection of DoD information residing on unclassified DIB networks. The DCISE fuses Law Enforcement (LE), Counter Intelligence (CI), Cyber Defense, and Intelligence data for threat information products on the DIB. The selected candidate will liaise with the DIB Analyst and provide expertise on the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation, the utilization, configuration, and implementation of industry capabilities including web content filters, email security capabilities, Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), HBSS, Security Event and Incident Management (SEIM), Domain Name System (DNS) security practices, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, network proxies, firewalls, and router Access Control Lists (ACLs).
Daily activities include:
- Act as liaison between USCYBERCOM J3 and the DCISE in order to assist within the DCISE Operations information sharing construct, with DCISE threat products and activity reports, and DIBNet. Provide coordination support to the DC3 DCISE and USCYBERCOM J3 on a daily basis on all Cyber-related incidents and issues, by sharing Cyber security incidents relevant to the DIB, and through sharing Advisory Reports.
- Coordinate and collaborate between DC3 DCISE and USCYBERCOM J3 on Malware Analysis Reports, DIB-Alerts regarding potential malicious activity, and DSS Suspicious Contact Reports (SCR). Participate in DC3 DCISE Technical Exchanges, conferences, meetings, and telephone conversations to provide information relevant to the DIB and USCYBERCOM Communities with regards to Cyber activities.
- Develop and document network mitigations to prevent, mitigate, and remediate Cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Incorporate and disseminate DIB reporting throughout the DoD to mitigate Cyber threats and vulnerabilities to the DODIN.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or a related functional area Minimum of High School Diploma, or ten (10) years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree, or seven (7) years of experience with a Master's Degree.
- Minimum of DoD 8140/DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification (CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 6, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-Fort Meade
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job