Cyberspace Intel Analyst III: Cyber Ops Coord/Decon (Job Number:431405)
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC currently has a full-time position for a Cyberspace Intel Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) J3, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate will identify and extract essential information from intelligence products and investigations, analyze the data, and synthesize the information into reports that can be disseminated/used by U.S. policy makers, military commanders, and other Intelligence Community organizations. The Cyber Ops Coordination & Deconfliction Support Analyst maintains situational awareness on Cyber Mission Force (CMF) mission readiness (FMC, PMC, NMC, etc.) and situational awareness on cyber capabilities. Facilities DoD cyber force deconfliction and assists in coordinating DoD cyber activities the entities outside the DoD including mission partners, allies and whole of nation. Coordinates and deconflicts CMF mission e.g., incident response, penetration testing, and vulnerability mitigation/remediation/assessments. The candidate accomplishes the following tasks throughout their shift: maintaining awareness of CCMD/HHQ directives/orders; situational awareness and incident reporting; shift turnover meetings; orders processing; KM tools updating (website, blogs, etc.). Maintains TTPs/training; operational assessments; conducting briefings at all levels; special project collaboration when able; operational reporting; RFIs; AAR and LL inputs; SITREPS, industry/academic collaboration; CCIRS, PIR and EEFI research, development and reporting; executive summaries; tracking and documenting meetings/visits to JOC watch floor; and assisting in preparation of office relocation in accordance with move procedures.
Daily duties will include:
- Serves as an Intelligence Specialists with responsibilities for participating in the production of all-source Intelligence products pertaining to cyberspace operations and planning activities
- Applies a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations
- Advises stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses
- Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies Supports decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership
- Develops intelligence products and performs expansive cyberspace intelligence analyst duties Possesses a thorough understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
- Develops reports and briefings
- Enhances stakeholder relationships; advices and coordinates actions
- Develops analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus Minimum of High School Diploma, or ten (10) years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree, or seven (7) years of experience with a Master's Degree.
- Strong attention to detail or organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 6, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job