Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Enflite, a subsidiary of LifePort, located in Georgetown, Texas, designs and produces top-of-the-line cabin accessories, sectional pocket doors and galley equipment for executive and first-class commercial aircraft. The company is currently searching for an experienced leader, energetic, dependable, and knowledgeable Quality Manager.
The two key functional responsibilities of this position are to drive Quality Assurance and all of its associated responsibilities, as well as lead a team of salaried and hourly quality assurance professionals. Specifically, these are the primary duties:
- Lead the Quality Management System.
- Management of the quality department at Enflite Inc., an AS9100 certified, FAA Part 21 & 121, and Part 145 approved aerospace manufacturer of custom aircraft interiors.
- Management of various customer programs, involving customer interface, monitoring and timely completion of customer requirements.
- Coordination of supplier quality actions relative to products and services provided to Enflite that includes onsite auditing, troubleshooting and Supplier Gold Program initiatives.
- Develop and monitor metrics relative to escapes, delivered quality, scrap, rework & repair, and business operations results.
- Investigate to determine relentless root cause and corrective & preventive action utilizing resident continuous improvement operating system (ACE) tools.
- Manages performance, evaluation and skill advancement of direct reports. Provides performance feedback formally/informally; rewards/recognizes employee contributions.
- Support continuous improvement processes and initiatives for functional areas of responsibility.
- Maintains data bases and mine information to have real-time and accurate reports measuring goal accomplishments.
- Demonstrates commitment to achieving ESH (safety) goals and objectives including compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and training requirements for a safe workplace.
- Ensures compliance with company?s policies, procedures, guidelines, standards, etc.
- Upholds company values, ethical conduct, mission and vision.
- Develops/maintains performance metrics and manage to highest efficiency (e.g., DOI, Sustaining Costs).
- Completes special projects commensurate with management role.
- Backup for Production Leader as necessary
- Position may require 10% travel.
At least six 6 years of quality assurance functional managerial responsibilities work experience, and leadership experience of salaried and hourly employees.
Quality, manufacturing, ISO, continuous improvement, FAA, and other related certifications/licenses are welcomed.
At least six 6 years of quality assurance functional managerial responsibilities, and leadership experience of salaried and hourly employees.
Proven AS9100/ISO9001 Quality Systems experience.
Proven FAA PMA and/or Part 21, 121, 145 Repair Station experience.
Demonstrated Quality Management and Engineering skills are essential.
Experience in driving continuous improvement processes such as through Six Sigma, Green Belt, or higher certifications.
Possess advanced levels of verbal and communications skills.
Proficient in the Microsoft products and familiar with MRP/ERP systems.
Be able to adapt to an ever changing environment and motivate team to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
BA/BS degree in a related field. Graduate level education desired.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Georgetown Texas