Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This C-130J Structural repair technician will be deployed to multiple C-130J customer sites, both domestic and international. This position is for a highly motivated person to be responsible for performing aircraft modifications on C-130J aircraft at operational bases. Must be able to read and interpret technical data. Uses test equipment such as oscilloscopes, analyzers, and multi-meter?s etc.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years aircraft structural repair experience;; 2 years on C-130 aircraft.
- Must have a craftsman level (AF 7-level) in a like position, system or equivalent i.e.? Navy CDQAR
- Aircraft component troubleshooting and/or repair procedures and replacement of components, and aircraft systems.
- Must have Technical Compliance Time Compliance or aircraft modification experience
- 5 years or more of C-130 structural repair experience
- 2 years of C-130J experience
- Be able to apply professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
- Experience at a US military customer site
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Greenville South Carolina