Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Purchase Order placement and administration. SEMAC Electrical commodities supporting multiple MFC programs and locations. Holds procurement delegation and signs supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority. Responsible for the management of supplier cost, schedule and technical performance on moderate-to-high-risk, performance specification and complex build-to-print subcontracts for DOD programs. Duties include Preparation of bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, selects or recommends subcontractors, performs price analysis, use of cost evaluations for development of pre-negotiation strategies, leads negotiations, subcontract/PO documentation, Invoice reconciliation and payment, negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Work with program and other areas of the business for timely conclusion of contract matters and resolution of issues. Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Experience with the procurement of specialized materials, complex assemblies, and equipment within Defense industry.
- Thorough knowledge of acquisition policies and procedures such as LMAP and MAPS, with associated knowledge of FAR/DFAR requirements
- Strong demonstrated negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of standard contract types
- Detail and Teamwork oriented with demonstrated organizational skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Business acumen and ability to make business based decisions
- Self motivated, demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership of tasks and accountable
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Work with all levels of management
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and specialized application software associated with the Procurement function (such as P2P)
- TINA contract experience
- TINA proposal experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida