Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Advanced Programs RF (APRF) is seeking an engineer with RF design, analysis, and test experience who will generate modeling/simulations for complex space-flight payloads. The individual will work closely with systems and payload design engineers to identify key algorithm requirements and hardware requirements which meet mission needs, design algorithms, and construct Matlab (or other) models for simulation and algorithm verification. Also, participate in proposals for future designs. This is a high-visibility, fast-paced environment with opportunities to work a variety of mission spaces and payloads.
RF Design, Radio Frequency, Reflectors, Wireless Communication, Payload Architectures, DSP, Advanced Programs, Classified Satellite Communications and Algorithms.
(1) At least 2-5 years experience with algorithms and analysis for RF applications, including link analysis, propagation effects, basic antenna design/trades, and cross-correlation techniques.
(2) Proficient experience in MATLAB
(3) Basic experience with Linux
(4) Experience with technical presentations and ability to write technical papers
(5) Active TS/SCI clearance
(6) Bachelors in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or related field
(1) Understanding of cross ambiguity functions, channelization and detection techniques
(2) Experience with wireless communications protocols
(3) Experience with mission analysis for space applications
(4) Experience with variety of payload architectures at the system level for variety of RF applications
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado