Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
King Of Prussia
The candidate will join our Network Product Team within S2 located in King of Prussia, PA. We are looking for candidates who have an understanding and experience in Network Administration and Configuration. System Services (S2) supports multiple programs (i.e. Symphony, PQS, P330, SDDS, Diamondback, etc.).
The selected candidate will work as part of a team that does network design, network analysis and troubleshooting, updating the configuration of existing equipment, and recapping existing equipment. The engineer will interact internally with the team and directly with end customers to ensure continuity and customer satisfaction of services. The engineer also has the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, serving multiple critical missions, programs, and operational sites across the country.
This position is multifaceted in that it allows for in-depth work developing and supporting a production virtual / cloud infrastructure, interfacing with tenants and diverse services contained within the cloud, and contributing to and influencing future technology implementation.
Candidates will need to be TS/SCI cleared, with Poly. DoD/TS candidates will be considered.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Experience with one or more of the following is required:
- Network Design, Installation, Configuration or
- Cisco or Juniper (Switches and Firewalls) or
Hands on experience designing and implementing Network Solutions. Hands on experience with one or more of the following is required:
- Network Design
- Network Installation
- Network Configuration
- Virtual Networking
- Cisco, Juniper, and McAfee Equipment (Switches and Firewalls)
- WAN simulators
- Network Node Manager
- Firewall Policies
- Device Installation
- Load Balancers
- Demonstrated ability to use problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve and document issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a product team environment
- Ability to follow, document, and adhere to policies, procedures, and standards relating to systems management.
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation as well as being proactive with identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): King of Prussia Pennsylvania