Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Candidate will work closely with ADP team to design manufacturing plans for various programs. Duties will include the following:Facilitating lay-outs, tooling recommendations, Manufacturing Assembly Sequence studies, processing documentation and validation and planning development.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- DoD Secret clearance or higher with an investigation date less than 5 years from hiring date.
- Minimum of 9 years experience supporting various projects and coordinating activities related to the full life cycle of projects from conception to delivery.
- Minimum 9 years experience in a manufacturing environment working cross functionally with other disciplines including industrial engineering, planning, scheduling, Quality Assurance and production planning.
- Experience with manufacturing process and procedures including fabrication, assembly, machining, coatings, and electrical in several disciplines including composites, metallics, machining, bonded assemblies and installations.
- Experience with engineering blueprints, process specifications and facility lay-outs.
- Experience with lean manufacturing and process improvements is required.
Understanding of LM Palmdale company policies, procedures and systems including SAP and SFM.
Experience with planning functions including Computer Aided Production Planning (CAPP) and Shop Order Maintenance (SOM)
Working knowledge of one or more organizations including: Operations, IT, Planning, Production Control, ERP, MRP, Quality or systems integration.
Experience with MRP system.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Palmdale California