Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At LMSSC we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a LM employee. LM values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
LMSSC ISSRA is looking for an assertive and self-confident Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to partner with the program and government customers to perform the duties of a Special Access Program (SAP) ISSO for Information Systems (ISs) located at the LM Waterton Campus in Littleton, CO. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
The ISSO will oversee day-to-day information system security operations including hardware and software implementations. Under general direction, the ISSO carries out technical administration of IS in accordance with internal LM and customer security requirements, primarily Risk Management Framework. Ability to work independently as well as with this team of analysts. Adaptable to diverse office situations, procedures and demands. Job duties include:
- Auditing of the ISs
- Constant upkeep, monitoring, analysis, and response to network and security events.
- Documents compliance actions within the approved automated compliance tracking system or develops a plan of actions and milestones (POAM) with the information systems security manager (ISSM) to address non-compliance in the allotted timeframe.
- Ensures systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
- Ensures configuration management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented in accordance with baseline.
- Ensures all information system security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
- Ensures records are maintained for workstations, software, servers, routers, firewalls, network switches, telephony equipment, etc. throughout the information system's life cycle.
- Evaluates proposed changes or additions to the information system, and advises the ISSM of their security relevance.
- Assist and conduct security IS education.
- Participates in internal/external security audits/inspections; performs risk assessments
- Informs ISSM on technical IS security matters.
- Assists in conduct of investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to both the Facility Security and Senior Program Managers.
- Ensure proper protection and / or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered
- Develops, implements and manages a formal Information Security / Information Systems Security Program together with ISSM and contractor program security officer (CPSO)
- Develop, implement and enforce Information Security Policies and Procedures together with ISSM and CPSO
- Review and oversee Information Systems Security Plans / SSP (Certification/Accreditation) together with ISSM and CPSO
Venture into the world of security that most people know only from headlines and sci-fi. Become part of the ISSRA team at Lockheed Martin. You are meant to make a difference!
? Knowledgeable of information technology security technical principles, Information assurance methodologies and concepts
? IS auditing experience
? Knowledgeable of OS security requirements
? Understanding of configuration management principles
? Keen attention to detail and possess a strong sense of accountability for actions
? Must be a team player, self-motivated, and a quick learner
? Demonstrated technical experience for Windows, Networks, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
? In depth experience in system hardening, analysis, and vulnerability management
? Hands on experience with IA tools
? Proficiency in Solaris/Unix/Linux command line
? Previous experience working with SAP
? Familiarity with agile software development process
? Demonstrated experience in problem solving
? Must have and maintain DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado