Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
LRASM Deputy Production Operations Associate Manager will be responsible for coordinating activities between manufacturing, engineering, procurement, quality, product support, and test engineering including efforts at Ocala, Troy, and Dallas to drive key schedule execution tasks, cost target improvements, and quality improvements to reach program requirements. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with the customer and at all levels of management via verbal and written correspondence.
Responsibilities will include:
? Serve as Cost Account Manager with formal Earned Value Management System (EVMS) responsibility for one or more manufacturing center(s)
? Represent Production Operations at Program Corrective Action Boards, Configuration Change Boards, Risk Boards and Program Planning meetings
? Support the manufacturing change board process and ensure changes are incorporated in a timely manner
? Lead Yield Improvement and Affordability activities
? Serve as point of contact for the Program Manufacturing Plan for assigned area
? Support and facilitate Production Operations' proposal inputs including Make/Buy analyses, capital, and capacity planning
? Confer with customers to provide information about products or services
Maintain oversight of facilities needs and activities for the LRASM program
? Expediting critical path hardware and author program directives (PD?s) as required
? Travel to other Lockheed Martin MFC production sites as required (20%).
- Experience with development and production/manufacturing environment and flow either through direct involvement as part of Integrated Product Team (IPT) or as an IPT lead.
- Cost Account Manager (CAM) Certification or cost analysis experience
- Communication/Presentation skills and the ability to lead teams and individuals to common goals.
- Must possess and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and leadership competencies.
- Experience in leading and working effectively with manufacturing teams in the planning and execution of identified solutions to technical problems
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Experience with managing business objectives utilizing data and information.
- Proposal Experience from initiation of proposal authorization, development of inputs, preparation of management review
- Candidate must be able to obtain a secret clearance at a Special Access Required (SAR) level with a potential of a top secret
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or other related field
- Production Operations leadership experience
- Experience in program development with emphasis on cross-functional collaboration and leadership.
- Experience in the design of manufacturing processes, procedures, and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, machining and material handling.
- Proposal Fact Finding and Negotiation Experience
- Master's degree in business, engineering, or other related field
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida