Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches to assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results. Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives. Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations. Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Extensive Prototype Manufacturing experience
- Development of Detail & Assy manufacturing plans
- Airframe and Systems integration experience
- Root Cause & Corrective Action experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- This position requires an active Secret security clearance.
- Masters degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- Understanding of LM Palmdale company policies, procedures and systems including SAP, One-Aero, ERP4C
- Experience with planning functions including Computer Aided Production Planning (CAPP) and Shop Order Maintenance (SOM).
- Working knowledge of one or more organizations including: Operations, IT, Planning, Production Control, ERP, MRP, Quality or systems integration.
- Certified Greenbelt or Blackbelt.
- Position may require extended work hours to meet project schedule requirements. Independent creative thinking and problem solving -
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Palmdale California