CAD/Drafter II (Job Number:431903)
- SAIC is seeking to fill a position for a Drafter / CAD Operator with a minimum of 2 years of 3D parametric modeling and SolidWorks drafting experience.
- This person would be able to quickly complete tasking independently and as a team member, with detailed or general instruction.
- Possessing detailed hands-on mechanical / electromechanical knowledge and aptitude; with a good understanding of currently accepted manufacturing processes and ISO procedures; able to generate detailed Design deliverables from sketches, drawings, or verbal instruction; ability to apply ASME Y14 standards including the application of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances to complete technical Design packages.
- AA Degree in related discipline and 1 yrs exp or HS and 3 yrs experience
- Ideal if candidate has SolidWorks Product Data Management (PDM)
- Skilled in SolidWorks 3D modeling and 2D drafting
- Skilled in SolidWorks Electrical and schematics
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2017, 1:17:58 AM
Primary Location: United States-IN-BEDFORD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job