RF Antenna Test Engineer (Job Number:431825)
- Assist Government personnel in the operation and maintenance of hardware, software, systems and subsystems that support the Anechoic Chambers
- Assist with conducting equipment and antenna tests, maintenance, operation, design, fabrication, and other support functions
- Provide engineering services as required to design, integrate, operate, maintain, test, troubleshoot, and repair Radio Frequency (RF) systems, software and hardware as required to maintain continuity of operation in the anechoic chambers. RF systems may include survey systems, test systems, collection systems, antenna front- end systems and components, etc.
- Conduct antenna Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) measurements, shall analyze antenna feed phase patterns and determine physical location of the antenna?s phase center.
- Provide engineering and technical support to develop antenna test plans, analyze collected data, and make recommendations for use in operational scenarios, as required.
- Conduct equipment and antenna tests, maintenance, operation, design, fabrication, and other support functions
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or related field (other acceptable degrees in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science and 2+ years of experience.
- Strong background in Electrical Engineering with regards to testing components and troubleshooting hardware
- Strong background in mathematics and engineering
- Familiarity with RF/Antenna design strongly preferred
- Experience with C++, Visual Basic and MATLAB
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance-preferred that candidate already currently posses a Secret Clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-IN-CRANE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job