Business Relationship Manager (Job Number:431999)
SAIC is seeking a Business Relationship Manager to join our team supporting a major state & local government customer in Richmond, VA.
- Works to maintain a positive Relationship with Customers.
- Identifies the needs of existing and potential customers and ensures that appropriate services and capacity are developed to meet those needs.
- Establish strong business relationships with the end-user customer by understanding the customer's business and their desired outcomes.
- Facilitate the consistent alignment of Supplier staff to specific customer needs.
- Works closely with Portfolio Management to negotiate service introduction on behalf of customers.
- Facilitate access to the Services for Customers.
- Provide a single point of contact for Customers on the function of ITISP Services and the quality of the delivery of the Services from all Service Tower Suppliers.
- Collect business concerns, upcoming activities and changing priorities.
- Provide meaningful insight into the Customer business needs and activities.
- Provide logistics and support for Governance forums and meetings.
- Support the communication activities as required.
- Provide a point of escalation on Service Tower Suppliers delivery issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to drive change and resolve challenges in the delivery of Services, within both the Supplier and Service Tower Suppliers organizations.
- Regularly update documentation on the business objectives and organization of Customers and make documentation and training available for personnel as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Customer, Customer operating environment and business drivers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- US Citizen who must be able to pass a Commonwealth of Virginia background check.
- Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) highly desired.
- Up to 25% of local travel possible.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 2, 2017, 8:13:46 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RICHMOND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job