Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
1. Comply with all company safety policies and procedures as well as complying with all OSHA rules and regulations. (THINK SAFETY FIRST.)
2. Adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP) including proper waste disposal, attire, grooming and hygiene, etc.
3. Complies with plant Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO) policy and implements the correct procedure for the LOTO of machines operated
4. Keep working area clean at all times and in compliance with 5S requirements.
5. Review work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled and prepare for operations.
6. Report to assigned area, set-up production machinery and equipment according to the production schedule.
7. Monitor assigned line and troubleshoot production equipment, conveyors, lifts, switches, electric eyes, motors, etc. as needed.
8. Replace, repair, adjust and modify electrical, mechanical or hydraulic, pneumatic equipment as needed.
9. Requisition parts and supplies; perform routine welding, preventative maintenance tasks and other special projects as assigned.
10. Assist all Trades with repairs, replacements, adjustments, modifications to equipment, machinery, wiring, piping etc. as directed.
11. At end of shift, secure all equipment, perform general housekeeping duties and complete and maintain work records on computerized maintenance system.
12. Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
13. Disassemble machines and repair or replace broken parts.
14. Interprets specifications, blueprints and work orders to complete assigned duties.
15. Clean and lubricate parts.
16. Monitor facility work orders and preventative maintenance work orders.
17. Assist with training and coaching of other mechanics.
18. Recommend measures to improve maintenance methods and equipment performance while not jeopardizing quality of products.
19. Interact with contractors and vendors.
20. Inspect facility for unsafe equipment or working conditions and take action to immediately address them.
21. Attend and actively participate in scheduled meetings.
22. Communicate information to other team members and departments.
23. Create work orders for break downs and charge out parts needed for repairs.
24. Perform security procedures such as approaching unauthorized personnel; preserve the confidentiality of company documents, report theft and vandalism, etc.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.